Master of Organizational Management
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Here is an introductory radio ad about the Master of Organizational Management program! Contact us for further details!
Special Program Highlights for the Master of Organizational Management:
- This is a non-traditional program created to serve working professionals who hold an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree from any discipline (i.e. B.B.A., B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed, B.Th.) and has at least 2 years full-time working experience of any type(s) in any organization(s) of any sector(s).
- Courses are held one night per week, taking between 5 and 10 weeks to complete. Students take one to two courses at a time.
- Course requirements are completed outside of your work schedule.
- Classes are small and personal.
- The program enhances students’ interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications and problem-solving and decision making abilities as well as expanding their understanding or research techniques and applications.
- Classes are taught by various professors who are highly qualified and experienced in their area of expertise.
- Professors are excellent educators who typically build strong relationships with students.
- There is also an option to pursue the M.Org.M. on a Full-time basis alongside the Part-time program. These students will take 30 credit hours of courses over three (3) semesters load and may be eligible to complete the program in as little as one year!
Call toll free: 1-888-968-6228